Pass plus is a training scheme for new drivers. Its aim is to improve your driving skills and make you a safer driver. It can also lead to insurance discounts.
The scheme has been designed by the Driving Standards Agency to develop your skills and knowledge in areas where you may have limited experience.
As an indicator of its effectiveness, a recent survey showed that of those who had taken Pass Plus:
* 93% felt more confident on the road
* 89% considered that their driving skills had improved
as a result of taking the course.
Pass Plus will benefit you by:
* enabling you to gain quality driving experience safely
* helping you become a more skilful driver
* teaching you how to develop a positive driving style
* reducing your risk of being involved in a road crash
* could save you money on your car insurance premiums
Pass Plus consists of a minimum of six hours training and the emphasis is on developing your practical driving skills.
There is no test at the end!
Instead, you'll be assessed throughout: you must cover all the modules to complete the training.
Telephone: 01580 715626